Can my passengers drink on my boat in MI? - container boat blueprints
I know I must be sober, but my passengers are allowed to drink or have an open container in my boat?
Can my passengers drink on my boat in MI? - container boat blueprints
I know I must be sober, but my passengers are allowed to drink or have an open container in my boat?
3 comments:
It seems that passengers can enjoy a drink, but of course the operator can not. Remember also that the operator is responsible for its passengers.
Michigan law prohibits anyone from boat under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This includes operating any boat, sailboat or personal watercraft.
It is also unlawful if the owner of a vessel to accept that their vehicles operate if the person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
best to check on local regulations, as it varies by location. In our area, alcohol is legal for passengers to eat when the ship going to do for the operators sufficient time to be anchored.
No. .. Alcohol is not allowed on the boats and waterways.
Post a Comment