I have a strange metallic taste in my mouth? what may be the cause and should I see a doctor about it? - what kind of doctor to see for white tongue
I wanted to experiment with flavors and unusual sensations in the mouth metal. It began yesterday when I ate a few small red potatoes. I noticed that the skin had a very strong bitter, metallic taste sour and wash the nature of the burning light (I, and cook). I only ate a little and then threw the rest Try the Netherlands and the fire has fallen since then and has continued to change the language at every full hour. Flush with large amounts of soda temporarily relieves burning and reduces the metallic taste for about 20 minutes. or less. I am a man and has 2 fittings, if these are important. in cooked potatoes in very salty water (saline), and if they withdraw covered with salt to. My tongue was white lumps around the back and swollen buds everywhere. Both are normal for me, but the bumps and buds are larger than usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment