Can this knife handle wood carving? - spyderco endura wood
Ok, I want the Spyderco Endura Wave, but also try to begin woodcarving as a beginner. My question is: Can Spyderco Endura Wave carved wooden handle, and if not, you can define the style of the knife too?
1 comment:
I used to do a small sculpture.
I suggest you make a sculpture or a Frost Mora knives birch handle and 3 inch blade. The blades are solid and are quite inexpensive in general.
Spiderco I endured a wave without the luxury of a snag.
The handle is not pleasant for wood on, but a blade would be strong enough to secure.
Understand I am not a big fan of bass-size files, but I want a pocket knife that can do that.
I have a lot of me.
I always use the traditional fixed-blade with Frost / Mora as preferred.
A lot like # 120 in http://www.swedishknives.com/woodcarve.h this page ...
But with a blade of 3 inches.
When I select a file size that is likely to find a tanner with the blade 3 inches or Puma.
I have the handles more comfortable than spiderco was spiderco as Buck.
(Remember, I was unfortunately square edge Buck)
I had a folder, which I loved by Boker, but nor not to do so.
Post a Comment