Monday, February 22, 2010

American Apparel Sizing American Apparel Sizing? Any Girls Who Bought Their Products?

American apparel sizing? any girls who bought their products? - american apparel sizing

My friend and I think to get those t-shirt ... http://store.americanapparel.net/4353.ht

It is a shop near here, to try, and we are not sure what to get sizes. 4'11''y she weighs about 100 pounds and is a bra size. 5'2''y I weigh 135 pounds and I am a C. What do you think we should get us?

3 comments:

tricky tink x0 said...

DO NOT TRUST honey AA SIZE

I worked there, and work, in fact, almost all the products differently.

I like clothes with all my heart, but I suggest Getting Things Done online if you have tested in the shops.

lalalala said...

Here:

http://store.americanapparel.net/sizing. ...

pinkbuff... said...

go, you might want to small and medium-sized, (depending on size for both sexes in this case, go with small)

Post a Comment