How hard would it be to get a loan for a 20 year old car? - 1990 audi coupe quattro for sale
I have a car, which I prefer. A 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro. It has 120K miles on it. I wondered if she was still trying to get a loan? The seller did not ask $ 5250th
4 comments:
Banks usual loan of 7 years. You can get a personal loan if you are a good customer. In addition, there is too much for this car.
This car is worth $ 4k on a favorable ... I have the link below KBB. The fact that you need a loan for a car that 20 years and over 100k miles is a red flag. Not bother with a loan, because the car is more expensive price. I doubt there will be no major repairs before the loan has been paid, it may have to leave the loan or to leave the car and at the end with only $ 4000 less than it began. It's the same thing to find a reasonable a price, then exchange with the owner and save hundreds and thousands of times.
You can get a personal loan if you have good credit, but chances are if you buy a car for 20 years, no income or credit history to buy
Too expensive to check on Edmunds.com or Kelly Blue Book value for the proposal. I am sure this is by far not for 5200 $ 120K miles on it, which give more or less ready, so you can add the price of a new transmission and new tires. Even if you are in good condition, I would not pay more than $ 3,500 for them. You may obtain a personal loan from your bank if you have good credit and a debt ratio low, but again, if it does, you're probably right for $ 3500 purchase. There is now an economically difficult times, if the seller the money is real, I would go with $ 3,500 and say that everything I have.
They should accept the offer of compensation you will find this situation before entering a car loan at this age. Then, when they die, is no longer needed and have you spent the money already. If they want to go further than to replace or repair.
Personally I would not want to buy a car for 20 years for that amount of money for daily use .... If you walk for 5 km on Why waste a car at 20 years old when she could have easily obtained from the 2002's for the money is decent.
Post a Comment